Colesberg - Knoffelfontein Guest Farm
18 kms from Colesberg
The Karoo is "BIG SKY" country
Knoffelfontein Guest Farm
- Relax in our large, cosy, original family home, fully furnished (on Eskom power)
- Sleeps 10+, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroomsGames Room with snooker table
- Shady, tranquil garden with pool
- "PERFECT" for family & other "get-togethers"
- Biking Trails - Ride in safety amongst springbok & sheep in the tranquility of the Karoo
- Stabling & Paddocks available
- PETS & HORSES WELCOME
Colesberg - The Barracks****
The Barracks (so named as the property was used as barracks during the Anglo-Boer War) was built in 1851 and substantially renovated in 2004. The original building, which is now our family unit, was soon augmented by the main house as the owner, David Arnot, was a prolific breeder of children and needed plenty of accommodation to house his large family.
The comfortable and spacious double rooms, all with private access, have their own bathrooms (each with a bath and separate shower) and private patios. They are all fully air-conditioned to ensure a comfortable stay no matter what the season is. All rooms have TVs with MNet (or any other channel from the DSTV bouquet).
Colesberg - Toverberg Guest Houses
Toverberg Guest Houses in Colesberg, which is conveniently located along the N1, are a selection of beautifully restored Karoo townhouses in the quiet and historic Bell Street.
Numbers 15 and 15A Bell Street each have two en-suite bedrooms and a private lounge with TV, microwave oven, refrigerator and dinnerware.
At 5 Bell Street, there are two, one-bedroom apartments, each with a bathroom and private lounge; the one unit also has a fully equipped kitchen.